Tokio Hotel Vietnam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel Vietnam

Tokio Hotel Việt Nam

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiện nay forum của chúng ta sẽ chính thức chuyển về http://www.tokiohotelvn.com/index.php Chúng tôi - đội ngũ staff đang cố gắng hết sức để hòan thiện nốt skin cho forum mới và chuyển dữ liệu. Rất mong các bạn tiếp tục ủng hộ. Và vì có sự khác biệt giữa hai forum (free) cũ và mới nên các bạn phải đăng kí lại nick. Rất mong các bạn thông cảm.

Share | 

[Magazine] [06/10/10] BZ Online: Bill at Fashion Week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kylakaulitz
Moderators
kylakaulitz

Status : Sitting in an empty room, trying to forget the past
Tổng số bài gửi : 89
Đến từ : Zimmer 483

[Magazine] [06/10/10] BZ Online: Bill at Fashion Week  _
PostSubject: [Magazine] [06/10/10] BZ Online: Bill at Fashion Week    [Magazine] [06/10/10] BZ Online: Bill at Fashion Week  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:32 am

[Magazine] [06/10/10] BZ Online: Bill at Fashion Week  3aa240100908384

BZ Online features an article about Bill attending Designer Wolfgang Joop’s fashion show in Paris. They met the day before the show and were filmed for a TV series spending time in Paris.

Joop’s nights in Paris with Tokio Bill

Wolfgang Joop presented his “Wunderkind” collection in Paris, at night he painted the town red with Bill Kaulitz

by Bea Peters

Sleepless in the city of love. During the day Wolfgang Joop’s new “Wunderkind” [“prodigy child”] collection was shining on the catwalk at Fashion Week, at night he lived it up with Tokio Hotel star Bill Kaulitz.

Bell-shaped skirts, stripy tights, laced half-boots and overall a mix of patterns – and nevertheless it all goes well together.

Tuesday, 5pm, at the “Wunderkind“ show room. Bill Kaulitz (21) and Wolfgang Joop (65) meet for the first time. “You even look more amazing than in pictures”, says Joop. The beginning of a wonderful friendship…

The designer gives a pair of shoes as a present to the Tokio Hotel singer. Bill wants to go sight-seeing: “I’ve been to Paris so often. However, I’ve never seen the Eiffel Tower.” Next stop [is] the Palais Beauharnais, accompanied by cameras filming for the Arte [TV channel] TV series “Durch die Nacht”, they clink glasses of Champagne, are greeted by the German ambassador. “Somehow we’re also ambassadors for Germany”, Joop notices. Next up: feeling hungry. They order Croque Madame, Croque Monsieur, coffee and coke at the “Café de Flore“. “I want to draw you”, Joop calls. He has the waiter get him a piece of paper, scribbles down Bill’s countenance with a ballpoint pen and gives the drawing to him. Afterwards the duo strolls along the Boulevard Saint Germain. It drizzles, Bill’s bodyguard holds an umbrella for them. Their way leads them down to the Seine, across the Pont des Arts, the bridge of lovers. Next stop [is] the opera where 2,000 people are celebrating a luxurious masked ball. At midnight they disappear into the crowd.

Next morning [at the] Palais de Tokyo. The Tokio star in first row, the new “Wunderkind” collection is celebrated. They exchange mobile phone numbers when saying good-bye. Joop: “We’re like a pair of twins who got separated at birth and who found each other again.”

Source: BZ-Berlin.de
English translation: THUKST
Credit: THUKST

-------------

BILD.DE 07.10.10
Wolfgang Joop's Paris Tour with Bill Kaulitz

[Magazine] [06/10/10] BZ Online: Bill at Fashion Week  2dd663100908825

Sparks flying between Pop-Icon Bill Kaulitz (21) and Fashion-Designer Wolfgang Joop (65). In the city of love. For a TV-Documentation they made a tour together trough the nightly Paris.

Dinner with the german ambassador Reinhard Schäfer (60), "One for the road" in the "Café de Flore" and on the Eiffel-Tower. Joop: "I am blown away by this boy."

The day after the huge "Wunderkind"-Fashion Show. Actually Kaulitz should also walk on the catwalk as a "Wunderkind"-model.

Joop: "If, I would have sent him on the catwalk with women's clothes. He's the most beautiful girl of the whole Fashion Week."

Even without Bill, the presentation of the new "Wunderkind"-Collection was a huge success. Critics celebrate Joop. He: "I came on duty with a message of joy. Even in a year, where I have to accept so many losses."

In May, he lost his mother, Charlotte († 95). With his daughter Jette (42), he has broken up because of a dispute over inheritance. Joop: "From now on, my sorrow is forgotten."

Source here
English translation by TH - Info
Credit to TH - Info
Back to top Go down

[Magazine] [06/10/10] BZ Online: Bill at Fashion Week

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel Vietnam :: ~ H U M A N O I D :: News-