Tokio Hotel Vietnam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel Vietnam

Tokio Hotel Việt Nam

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiện nay forum của chúng ta sẽ chính thức chuyển về http://www.tokiohotelvn.com/index.php Chúng tôi - đội ngũ staff đang cố gắng hết sức để hòan thiện nốt skin cho forum mới và chuyển dữ liệu. Rất mong các bạn tiếp tục ủng hộ. Và vì có sự khác biệt giữa hai forum (free) cũ và mới nên các bạn phải đăng kí lại nick. Rất mong các bạn thông cảm.

Share | 

[Other] [29.9.2010] Bill Kaulitz designers Dsquared2 named “one of the best styled shows” in Milan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
khemkhem
Translator
khemkhem

Tổng số bài gửi : 73
Đến từ : Where the rain won't hurt..

[Other] [29.9.2010] Bill Kaulitz designers Dsquared2 named “one of the best styled shows” in Milan _
PostSubject: [Other] [29.9.2010] Bill Kaulitz designers Dsquared2 named “one of the best styled shows” in Milan   [Other] [29.9.2010] Bill Kaulitz designers Dsquared2 named “one of the best styled shows” in Milan EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:31 am

Milan fashion week is wrapping up, and Dsquared2 has been named by several media outlets including “New York Magazine” as one of the best looks of the week. Dsquared2 design house became known to Tokio Hotel fans via Bill Kaulitz’s appearance in the “Black Angel” outfit in Dsquared2’s Fall/ Winter 2010/ 2011 fashion show in January.

To get a FREE automatic email each time I publish a new Tokio Hotel Examiner article, hit the “Subscribe” button right by my picture at the top of the page. If you’d like to use any part of this article on your website or blog, please see “Using my articles on your website” on my blog and follow the instructions; otherwise you’ll be violating my copyright on this article.

Dsquared2’s look this time around the fashion house’s look was a little more main stream, being likened to J.Crew by “Fashion Foie Gras”. Dsquared2’s Spring/ Summer 2001 show sported a more tailored look than the torn looks of the January show. It’s been a good year for Dsquared2. In addition to having now two successful shows in Milan this year, the fashion house also just recently signed a multi-million dollar deal with Staff International.

Tokio Hotel frontman, Bill Kaulitz has continued to make appearances as a model including a stint for HRS Portal and more recently with Tokio Hotel guitarist and Kaulitz twin brother, Tom for Italian “Vogue”.

Source: http://www.examiner.com/tokio-hotel-in-national/bill-kaulitz-designers-dsquared2-named-one-of-the-best-styled-shows-milan

Credit: THVN
Back to top Go down

[Other] [29.9.2010] Bill Kaulitz designers Dsquared2 named “one of the best styled shows” in Milan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel Vietnam :: ~ H U M A N O I D :: News-